Step up your application security game! Our latest blog explores how training and reviewing with OWASP & SANS Top 10 can make a difference. #ApplicationSecurity #OWASP #SANSTop10
This expanded blog post provides a more in-depth look at the significance of training and review in application security, specifically through the lens of the OWASP and SANS Top 10. It aims to educate and motivate a broad range of stakeholders to adopt these practices for enhanced security.
This podcast runs on listener support and funding. Consider supporting this podcast:
Check out our books:
Develop Your Cybersecurity Career Path: How to Break into Cybersecurity at Any Level: https://amzn.to/3443AUI
Hack the Cybersecurity Interview: A complete interview preparation guide for jumpstarting your cybersecurity career https://www.amazon.com/dp/1801816638/
About the hosts:
Christophe Foulon focuses on helping to secure people and processes with a solid understanding of the technology involved. He has over ten years of experience as an experienced Information Security Manager and Cybersecurity Strategist with a passion for customer service, process improvement, and information security. He has significant experience in optimizing the use of technology while balancing the implications to people, processes, and information security by using a consultative approach.
Find out more about CPF-Coaching at https://www.cpf-coaching.com
- Website: https://www.cyberhubpodcast.com/breakingintocybersecurity
- Podcast: https://feeds.captivate.fm/breaking-into-cybersecurity/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BreakingIntoCybersecurity
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/breaking-into-cybersecurity/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BreakintoCyber
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/breakingintocybersecurity